The Food Court at Giants Ridge
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
The food and service were what you expect at a food court. Thr only issue we had was the time limit due to covid. We had reserved 2 spots back to back, but instead of being allowed to stay at our table we had to exit the restaurant and come back. We were waiting on an order of food. When we came back we were sat at the same table. Seemed very silly for us to have to leave just so they could clean our table. I understand the need for increased cleaning due to the pandemic, but this was unnecessary.
This is the absolute best place to eat in the world
Ordered two fries, one hamburger, one cheeseburger, two bottles of water, cost was $28.00. Ate at 11:45, I believe all mentioned food was probably cooked when they opened, hamburgers were dry, cold and cooked beyond done, fries had a good taste but the heat lamp they were sitting under next to the hamburgers,was not enough to hide the fact that were also cooked possibly hours earlier. All in all horrible experience. Along with all the extreme COVID precautions,made for a bad experience. Will not be back.
The Food Court at Giants Ridge is rated 4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.