The Food Court at Giants Ridge
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
Ordered two fries, one hamburger, one cheeseburger, two bottles of water, cost was $28.00. Ate at 11:45, I believe all mentioned food was probably cooked when they opened, hamburgers were dry, cold and cooked beyond done, fries had a good taste but the heat lamp they were sitting under next to the hamburgers,was not enough to hide the fact that were also cooked possibly hours earlier. All in all horrible experience. Along with all the extreme COVID precautions,made for a bad experience. Will not be back.
The Food Court at Giants Ridge is rated 3.7 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.