The Essex Public Market & Food Hall
In response to the pandemic we converted Los Charros Cantina space to a Quick Serve Food Hall to provide
· Safe socially distant dining complete with Far UV Sterilite HVAC systems that kill viruses on contact
· Menu options for everyone in your household
· Dine In, Take-out and delivery
· Grab ‘n’ Go items
Umami Noodle Bar (Ramen and Bao Buns)
Los Charros Taqueria
The Joint Fried Chicken & Burgers
Proof Pizza & Meatball Shop
The Creamery Gelato
The Market for grocery items
Contemporary American Full Service Restaurant
Full Bar with curated mixology program, beer and wine (over 21)
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Every single food and drink item brought to our table was OUTSTANDING! Within 10 minutes of being seated Colt the chef/owner came to our table and offered assistance and info on their masterful combination of multi cultural food offerings across as many menus. At first it seemed overwhelming, but it quickly turned into a fun treasure hunt. We didnt manage to eat our way through it all so we will RETURN, again and again and again…
The tacos are some of the best. The rest is simply good.
Good and serves was wonderful. Nice atmosphere, beautiful day to sit on the patio.
Great food great options nice staff love their drinks!!!
Trendy concept with really great food, menu and service.
Great food with options for all tastes. Staff were friendly and helpful, and it was fun watching the open kitchen. The owner even came over to chat briefly. My husband loved the wagyu burger and my ramen was delicious. Will return to try the fried chicken. My only question will be traditional or Nashville hot?
Great concept with several options to choose from. The space is very attractive and the service is great. Food is very good - we had the Mexican Street Tacos. Enjoyed very much.
Our favorite spit in the area, by a long shot.
The new concept is great! Love the el pastor tacos
Everything was great!!!!! The staff are energetic and attentive.
Loved concept, vibe and our waitress was exceptional. I hope the paper plates and plastic silverware will go away with the pandemic. I had soup and really was bothered trying to eat it with a plastic teaspoon! Top prize was chocolate chip cookies and milkshake. Will definitely go again ( maybe tonight!)
You can order delivery directly from The Essex Public Market & Food Hall using the Order Online button. The Essex Public Market & Food Hall also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (860) 237-4189.
The Essex Public Market & Food Hall is rated 4.8 stars by 12 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.