The Eclipse Restaurant - Villa Montaña Beach Resort
Fresh East Cold Water Oysters
Multiple dates availableEvery Thursday we receive a limited amount of fresh East Coast Oysters. We are presently receiving Great White Oysters. You won't find any fresher or better oysters on the West Coast. 1/2 dz. and 1 dz. Served with Mignonette Sauce and lemon wedges.
Fresh Seafood Tower for Two$160.00 per person
Multiple dates availableEast Coast Fresh Oysters, Alaska King Crab Legs, Lobster Tail, Clams, Boiled Jumbo Shrimp. Served With Drawn Butter, Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce, Lemon Wedges. $80 per person, min of two
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
Crushed Tomatoes, Daily Mozzarella
Beer Confit, Chiles and Orange Marmalade
Chicken and Waffle
Spiced Confit Chicken, Buttermilk Tempura, Bacon Infused Maple Syrup
Always outstanding attention. Food was excellent!!
Best Vegan Dessert ever! Great Service and ambient!!!
Brunch was great and the place is beautiful, beautiful ocean view.
La mesera solo se limitó a preguntar que queríamos sin ofrecernos o detallaremos el menú que escuchamos a otros meseros hacer con otros clientes. Pero a parte de eso nos atendió muy bien.
Excellent place, extraordinary food. Great sunset view, beautiful beach.
Inlove the food and the ambient, it is lovely and peaceful 🥰
The services Santos and Alejandro provided was great. The ambiance is beautiful.
Great service, great food and beautiful ambience.
Excellent as always
Excellent atmosphere and GREAT food. Had an awesome time.
Love the place, the serve super nice and friendly. Highly recommended
Excellent Service! Beautiful Place! Amazing views!
French toast very good, salmon avocado all food excellent
Food, beverage and service were excellent! The atmosphere is beautiful and mesmerizing. Attention to detail is spot on! Would love to come back soon! My husband had an awesome birthday!
Everything is just perfect! Food is worth the price. Excellent server!
El domingo pasado estuve con mi esposa en el restaurante Eclipse y tengo varias observaciones para la administración:
1. Los meseros, junto con la administración, necesitan tomar cursos de atenciòn al cliente. No es nada agradable ver como 4 o 5 meseros le pasan a uno por al lado ignorando completamente nuestra presencia. Tuvimos que pedir a uno de los meseros que por favor, no atendiera. Este nos indicó que el mesero asignado a nuestra mesa “estaba muy ocupado”.
2. Los domingo, el mesero nos indicó, que cierra la cocina a las 3:30pm. Entonces por que acceden a tomar reservaciones a las 3:00pm? La experiencia es parte no todo es comida y bebida. Pero se arruinó cuando el mesero nos indicó que teniamos que apresurarnos a ordenar.
3. Me consta que sus chefs son muy buenos, ya que he probado su Cowboy Steak y otros platos, pero en este caso mi plato Steak and Eggs llegó frio lo que obviamente el plato llevó tiempo demás en espera. Nuevamente falla en servicio al cliente.
4. Tienen un mesero trabajando en su restaurante con mal olor. Y es obvio que deben saber quién es por que el mal olor es fuerte (un estadounidense). Les recuerdo que el asunto de sanidad y limpieza no solo aplica a las copas y sus utencilios de cocina. A los meseros les debe aplicar también principalmente cuando tienen contacto directo con clientes y comida.
Fuimos a celebrar nuestro aniversario #16, dándoles una segunda oportunidad, pero lamentablemente fue eclipsado. Ustedes tienen una localidad privilegiada, buenos cocineros y bartenders pero definitva tienen que corregir el tema de servicio al cliente.
Too mucho time waiting with reservations
Excellent Favorite and best restaurant in the area
Excelente servicio de parte de los empleados y el chef. El mesero que nos atendió suplió todas nuestras necesidades y fue muy atento al igual que el otro mesero que nos sirvió las bebidas. Me sentí como una reina este día de mi cumpleaños. Gracias 🤩 siempre es bueno volver a visitarlos❤️
Excellent service,excellent ambience and excellent food. The view is the most beautiful in the zone. The restaurant is awesome. My fiancée and I we recommended this beautiful and nice place to celebrate any occasion with that special person who you loves and cares. Amazing place for people who loved excellent food and drinks. Awesome experience.
the atmosphere is stunning and if that is your objective in coming here, you won’t be disappointed. But, if you’re looking for an exceptional dinner or amazing service - look elsewhere.
we called ahead of time to let them know this was a birthday and anniversary celebration - the person we spoke to assured us he’d seat us at a table for 2 right on the beach with a view. When we arrived, we were sat at a table far in from the beach with no ability to see the beach at all. No big deal though..
Then onto the service. The server was rude the entire meal. Any question we asked was a massive burden it seemed. Toward the end of the meal, another server shattered a wine glass on the ground and the entire wait staff pretended the shards of glass weren’t there for over 30 minutes (yes, we clocked it because we were shocked) guests were walking right through it!!!
Onto the food. The appetizers off the tapas menu were good - we got the croquettes and the pan con tomate. Unfortunately, this didnt set the scene for the rest of the food. We got 1 pizza and the wagyu churrasco for our entrees. Both were incredibly bland. The wagyu tasted like it could have been any unseasoned skirt steak, and the pizza wasn’t too far ahead of a frozen pie (I’m sorry that’s harsh). I will say, major redemption on the dessert. The creme brûlée was great.
start to finish, we were consistently underwhelmed for most of the meal. Super bummed since this was our one big celebratory dinner of our trip.
Would not recommend.
Been here before but this time service was particularly slow. Not on behalf of waiters.. I think the kitchen and bar were for some reason super slow. Our reservation was at 7pm and we left at 10pm. We sat down a couple minutes before 7 actually. 2 hours would've been enough.
We had a reservation early in the evening; so there were many open tables when we arrived. We we shown to a table in the corner without a beach view & even though there were two tables beachside available. When we asked about having one of those tables we were told they were not available. Without the view, this restaurant isn’t really worth the price.
Wife B Day
Excellent ambience, food and service! 100% recommended.
Always spectacular. I always going to recommend the restaurant since it is outstanding.
Excellent service. Relaxing view
Great ambiance and view!
Food was really good, but what made the evening wonderful was Giovanie’s attentions and special service. One of a kind. Definitely will come back!!!
While the service, ambiance and food was great. The only issue was that flys all over my table and food. I really really wanted to enjoy my afternoon there since it was right by the beach but unfortunately I couldn’t. It became too much with the flys literally on my drink and all over the table. I had to take my food to go instead and that’s not what I wanted.
Great way to spend family time together.