The Counter - Cupertino - PRIORITY SEATING
The Counter is great..Try the tater tots with green onions and bacon..Awesome..had the fried pickles..Yummmy!!!
Excellent and very friendly service. Outdoor sitting was just OK.
Good lunch spot
The food was good, but a bit pricey for the serving size. We would have fine with that. There was only 2 other parties while we were there. We saw at least 5 servers working, but service was really lacking. When we received the bill there was an automatic 20% add to the bill for service charge. If service was decent we would have tipped at least that anyway, BUT not when they ignored us because they knew they were getting their tip regardless.
- one of our drinks was not as ordered
- we ordered 2 of the same burgers one pink & no pink they came out the same with no distinction
- we ordered a few appetizers they didn’t give us plates. We sat outside and had to walk inside to get our own plates, because they dropped off the food and didn’t check in.
- asked several times for refills for water
- we put our dirty appetizers dishes/serving plates at the end of the table to make it easier for the server to take away. When they did walk by, they ignored the stack of dishes and left them there =(
- had to finally walk inside to get someone’s attention to give us our bill.
All this and then be charged a 20% service charge.
The food was decent, but not good enough to put up with such poor service.
Amazing burgers, great and friendly service and it had a nice cozy feel on the outside patio. Definitely will be coming back
The Counter - Cupertino - PRIORITY SEATING offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (408) 477-2917.
The Counter - Cupertino - PRIORITY SEATING is rated 4.2 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.