The Butcher Shop Beer Garden & Grill - Wynwood
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Service is good, they try their best. The meat is terrible, this is NOT prime meat as they advertise. Perhaps the burgers are really good and should concentrate on that item, but the steaks are beyond bad, why sell you NY strip and picanha saying it is prime were is not. Ever at medium rare the meat was flavorless and dry.
I come here often, I always have great food and service but this time my fries did not come out until about 15 min after we were done with our burgers. For future I think they should just hold the burgers on the heat lamp until the fries come with it esp because it was 50 degrees out so everything got cold.
An awesome casual experience that i enjoy taking all of my friends to when they come into town. The brisket burger and the pork sandwich are two on my all time favorites. Also try the Honey dill dipping's sauce with the sweet potato fries.
Need more and better TVs
The Butcher Shop Beer Garden & Grill - Wynwood offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (305) 846-9120.
The Butcher Shop Beer Garden & Grill - Wynwood is rated 4.4 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.