Tatiana Restaurant is a quaint and family-friendly café that is located in beautiful Brooklyn, New York overlooking the picturesque waterfront. The interior is styled with rich hardwood floors, comfortable seating, high ceilings, oversized windows and thick linens. The dining room also offers space for private functions and parties of all sizes. Outside of Tatiana Restaurant, there is ample waterfront seating available for guests to enjoy.
Tatiana Restaurant offers customers a delectable menu that is full of flavor and at a great price. Menu items include herring with potatoes and onion, salat Tatiana. Green salad, salat kavkaz, vareniki and miso glazed salmon.
Lovely waitstaff, great ambiance, and a wonderful show -- loved coming here!
One of my favorite spots!
Fantastic experience! Highly recommended! Great food, amazing ambiance, super service! GO! YOU NEED TO HAVE DINNER HERE!
The food is really good. I have to say it is pricey but you cant beat the view
Excellent, great place
Came from different countries to meet classmates. If there wouldn’t be excitement from the memory and the meeting itself, I would write a bad review
Waitress push hard to give her more tips even after they charge 10% automatically and I added 10% after, so total 20% tips it wasn’t good enough for her. She was rude, disrespectful and noisy
I had a perfect dinner with my beloved at Tatiana Restaurant. It was a unique Russian atmosphere with delicious food and very kind Waitress Olga. Russian Style show was amazing too. Thank you, guys! See you soon, again!
Very good service and brilliant meals. Was hanging out with friends and were surprised with high quality service and overall atmosphere. Thank you!
Perfect dinner!! Beautiful show program!!! Recommended for everyone!!!
Tatiana Restaurant is rated 4.6 stars by 10 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.