- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Well. The food was good. The service was terrible. Almost 1.5h we were waiting for our starters 🤦🏼♀️. The waiter clearly didn’t care at all. It was her bad day or it is always like this, I have no idea 🤷🏼♀️. The DJ was great, it was Mother’s Day Sunday, a lot of people, everyone enjoyed. All drinks were on time and very good. A bit loud, but ok. Valet parking (if you need). Overall I like it, but definitely they need to work hard to train their stuff!
There’s no self parking option, valet isn’t complimentary
Taima offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (786) 452-9350.
Taima is rated 3.3 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.