Suya Joint in Roxbury, Massachusetts, is an African cuisine restaurant that offers a bar, a lounge area, as well as catering and private event services. Local West Africans looking for the nostalgia of home flock to Suya Joint, where the chefs use high-quality ingredients to create recipes from Nigeria and other West African areas.
The menu at Suya Joint includes appetizers such as the namesake suya dish, spicy cow feet and more. Entrées include a variety of stews served with fufu dumplings, whole snapper fish and more. Children can enjoy a smaller portion of rice stew or chicken fingers while adults try the moi moi bean cake or sweet fried plantains with their meal.
"Your Roots are Here!" Brunch
Multiple dates availableStarting this Sunday, Suya Joint will help you discover your roots with “Your Roots Are Here Brunch!” Every week we will feature a country where the African food and culture has an influence- here, you’ll be able to see, taste, and hear about it- all at one time! Bring your family and take journey with us! Seating is limited and online reservations are highly encouraged as we practice social distancing within the restaurant.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
good food and great service, very patient with new diners.
Suya Joint does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Suya Joint also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (617) 708-0245.
Suya Joint is rated 4 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.