Smokehouse Brewing Company
2. All members of your party must be present prior to being seated.
3. We will accept a party reservation of 6 maximum.
4. You agree to maintain social distancing at all times, including while queuing for being seated. If there is not enough space in the lobby to do this, please wait outside.
5. You agree to wear a face mask at all times, except when you are seated.
6. You agree to put your face mask on when approached by one of our service staff.
7. You agree to have your temperature taken with a non-contact forehead thermometer.
8. You agree to remain at your table while you visit us. If you must get up, put your mask on and observe social distancing.
9. You will be respectful to others in our brewpub, including our staff. If you aren't ready to come in yet, don't. We want you to be comfortable, but ultimately, it's your decision.
10. Making a reservation constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Get it delivered
The food was excellent! The grilled BBQ wings had a wonderful smokey flavor and tasty spicy BBQ sauce. We also had the pulled pork sandwich that was tender and flavorful. Our waitress was attentive and prices reasonable.
We wanted to dine outdoors, with Covid here.... our request was easily accommodated. I was impressed that they took our temperature before we were seated.
Great beer selection, good mixed drinks, waters refilled w/o asking. The wings were meaty served with creamy blue cheese & fresh cut celery. We had a variety of things: Someone in our party had a burger which looked large and good, pulled pork w/sweet coleslaw sandwich & a brisket sandwich- comes w/tater tots (fries were an up charge, but worth it!) overwhelming reviews for all the beers consumed. My son enjoyed the patio (& its quiet, peaceful setting)
Good visit as always
Great pulled pork sandwich!
Outstanding beer and food...always worth the trip.
Smokehouse was awesome as well always. The bartender was wonderful and friendly.
Nice, and well spaced. Prompt service and actually wore their masks correctly.
Smokehouse is the best barbecue and brewpub in Columbus. Great staff, too.
Food and service were great. Precautions for COVID-19 were excellent.
Great consistently good food and cold beers. Loved the scannable menu link. No touch menus are great. Can’t wait for no touch pay apps.
Seating, atmosphere, staff, food, beverages were all fantastic. We definitely raved about this place to our family and friends.
Great real ales, great smoked wings and BBQ. What more could you ask?
The service was outstanding and the concerns and compliance with the CoVid-19 requirements was greatly appreciated.
Although I came there for the ribs, I was told there were none left so I settled on the half chicken. It was not satisfactory it was tiny - not an appropriate portion and probably because of its size overcooked and dry. You should compare yours to what city barbecue serves as a half chicken.
The side dishes were excellent, and the green beens and roasted red peppers were outstanding.
Good selection of house and guest craft beers on tap or in bottles.
One of the best BBQ places in central Ohio.
The fantastic food never ever disappoints here. We have been anxiously waiting for the restaurant to re-open. Our server was wonderful, the food arrived quickly - no complaints. Because of social distancing, we were seated far away from other diners, and it felt very isolated and quiet. I know this is a new normal for restaurants - it will take some getting used to. Smokehouse Brewing has always been a slightly loud, friendly, neighborhood kind of place. It's strange to see it so silent. This will pass and things will get back to normal at some point. The different atmosphere and wearing masks are inconvenient but it's totally worth it to enjoy the food and service. We'll be back - definitely!!
Smokehouse Brewery experience was awesome. I sat at the bar, and Stephanie was very attentive and pleasant-she did a great job.
They required masks while in public space and social distancing was maintained at the bar, and the tables.
I WILL be back!!
Smokehouse Brewing Company offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (614) 485-0227.
Smokehouse Brewing Company is rated 4.6 stars by 16 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.