Slay Steak & Fish House
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Excellent food and service. Steaks were cooked perfectly. Only challenge is parking. Take an UBER or LYFT and you can avoid the hunt for limited parking.
I will probably go back and order steak. This time ordered the fish which came with cauliflower and capers. It did taste amazing but the plate was very stark! I feel it needed some color because it was very plain. Maybe add some baby carrots or something green?
Food, service, everything — great! Deserts a must! Def headed back.
Chef David Slay puts out excellent food & is a fantastic host, even behind a mask. Treated us like honored guests and made us feel welcome.
service from the moment we met hosts to the goodby. perfection.
food excellent. you know great food when not a vegtable left on plate! salmon wondeful and rack of lamb perfectly cooked. flavoring on both unique!
You can order delivery directly from Slay Steak & Fish House using the Order Online button. Slay Steak & Fish House also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (310) 504-0902.
Slay Steak & Fish House is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.