SIP Wine & Beer
SIP is a destination to empower, inspire, and exchange knowledge. Cassandra's goal is to make wine and beer simple and fun while supporting women and minority-owned brands. Through community, culture, and conversation, we encourage wine and beer lovers to share their experiences, partake in thought-provoking discussions, while learning the facets of wine and beer.
Whether you are new to wine and beer or curious about Escondido’s charm, SIP is the place to explore and indulge. Since opening in 2015, we have connected with thousands of wine and beer lovers invested in the community. We are grateful to create a movement and thank you for your support.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
I love coming to SIP because there’s always such a cool vibe and Cassandra is an amazing owner/host! I also love that she is constantly introducing customers to new wine. Great for an intimate event.
What a wonderful, chill, relaxed place to have some wine. The owner, Casandra, is very knowledgable and welcoming of everyone coming through her door. We're very lucky to have her as part of our community.
SIP Wine & Beer offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (442) 248-8466.
SIP Wine & Beer is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.