Tucked into the Blue Ridge Mountains, Serre brings you a truly elevated North Carolina wine experience. An inviting atmosphere paired with a wondrous backdrop, and some of Yadkin Valley’s best vintages, we’re hoping you’ll stay awhile.
SERRE VINEYARDS OFFERS:
Bottles and Glasses of Wine as well as Wine Tastings and Flights
Skull Camp Beer
Hours vary throughout the season. We are open most days 12-5p except Tuesday & Wednesday. Summer hours are 12-6p.
Wine, grab-and-go food, and merchandise are available. We also offer shipping and curbside pick-up (call 336-525-WINE for quick pick-up service).
Well-behaved pets (on leashes) and well-behaved children (preferably not on leashes :)) are more than welcome!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
It was wonderful! The views are breath-taking. And the owners made it feel like home. I will 100% be coming back soon.
Serre Vineyards offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (336) 525-9463.
Serre Vineyards is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.