This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Seaspice Brasserie & Lounge
Book your next event with us
Get it delivered
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Octopus a la Plancha
fresh herbs, lemon zest
crispy rice, champagne caviar sauce, baby spinach
Great Service and excellent food.
Amazing brunch food was fantastic. Service is great. Loved watching all the boats as we ate amazing meal.
great food, from appetizers to entrees to dessert. awesome ambiance.
We’ve been to Seaspice at least twice since the pandemic with more guests in the restaurant and the service was much better. Considering the number of people in the restaurant the service was poor. Hosts and waiters had a very nonchalant attitude which made for a poor dining experience.
The food wasn’t near as flavorful as it was in the past. Maybe we’ll return after things have calm down, but highly recommend managers be deliberate with employees on approach and interacting with customers. It would be helpful if they were more attentive.