Sea Dog Brewing Co. - So. Portland
Using only the most superior ingredients in beer and plates, Sea Dog Brewing Company in South Portland cooks up innovative pub fare with a touch of original ingredients. All ales sold at the Sea Dog Brewing Company are hand-crafted, as is the American pub cuisine, adding to the restaurant�s authenticity. The restaurant has sufficient seating to fit dining parties of any size.
The Sea Dog Brewing Company offers a selection of pub comfort favorites like main lobster bisque soup with huge chunks of lobster meat. In addition, the menu features other popular dishes like scallops, fish and chips, jambalaya and classic turkey and gravy.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
We had a great experience. We were a little bummed they were out of haddock, but that is the only complaint!
We booked a reservation for 8 people for 7 pm. When entering the establishment we were advised that they couldn’t seat us and we had to wait 45 minutes for a table. Very dissatisfied!
Love your fish and chips, and Haddock sandwiches.
Sea Dog Brewing Co. - So. Portland offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (207) 871-7000.
Sea Dog Brewing Co. - So. Portland is rated 4.4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.