Sarabah Estate Vineyard
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Definitely would recommend! One of the best picnics I have ever had
Loved our lunch in the olive grove. Amazing food and loved our wine tasting experience
So worth the short drive from the Gold Coast! Our meals were outstanding, and we shared a delicious bottle of sparkling.
It was tempting to sit in the olive grove for our lunch, but it was a bit sunny when we arrived. By the time we left 1:30ish the olive grove looked the perfect spot!!
As it was Father’s Day it was a very busy day, however the lovely staff still made it an amazing experience! The new Rose is divine and of course the steak is outstanding!
I can’t wait to come back with our doggies for another beautiful experience
Sarabah Estate Vineyard offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (07) 5543 4746.
Sarabah Estate Vineyard is rated 5 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.