Rolly's Tavern On The Square
Rolly�s Tavern On the Square offers a beer and wine menu, as well as a lunch and dinner menu. Starters include homemade potato chips, coconut shrimp, potato skins and sliders. From the grill options offered include fajitas, pork osso bucco, New York sirloin, brick chicken and a fisherman�s platter that features fresh fried haddock, scallops, shrimp and clams.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
We love it here. Everyone is so friendly and the food has always been outstanding. Recommend
Rolly's is always great. A local hangout bar/restaraunt that always has great service and food. The food is always consistent and you get a good value for the food and drinks. Really good that now you can make a reservation on opentable.
Kristen was fantastic. Great food and great service.
Service was fine, but food was inedible! It was my first time at Rollys but my friends have been many times. Food took over 45 minutes to arrive and when it came, everything was overcooked. Chicken Milanese tasted like crunchy chicken fingers, pasta was dry and chewy & 2 baked haddock dishes were dry and so tough, they were difficult to cut!
I’m giving this 3 stars instead of 1 based on my friends previous experiences (food was not previously overcooked ) and the manager’s response to our complaints.
She apologized profusely, took 10% off the bill and bought a round of drinks. (She offered to comp meal, but we are all former servers and weren’t comfortable with that during these difficult times for restaurants)
I will return, hopefully with a different experience and an updated review!
You can order delivery directly from Rolly's Tavern On The Square using the Order Online button. Rolly's Tavern On The Square also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (781) 599-2160.
Rolly's Tavern On The Square is rated 4.7 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.