Kreativität und Begeisterung, die man schmecken kann – begleitet von einer facettenreichen Auswahl deutscher und internationaler Weine, ausgezeichneten Spirituosen und Bier der ältesten Brauerei der Welt.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Exquisite experience from the creative and tasty cuisine, attentive and friendly service, warm and inviting environment. Highly suggest for a special dining experience. Although would say ambiance is somewhat “romantic” still very appropriate to share with colleagues (as long as have some time to linger and enjoy). Plus I was traveling solo. Enjoyed three fabulous meals here prior to conference. One of highlights of visit including German Wine (Riesling & Pinot) and Weihenstephan Beer.
Wir haben selten so gut gegessen. Service Spitzenklasse!
Das Essen und der Service war einfach nur hervorragend. Vielen Dank an den netten Service und Kompliment an die Küche.
Restaurant Redox is rated 4.6 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.