This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Redwood Curtain Brewing Company - Eureka
Established in 2010, you can find Redwood Curtain Brewing Company’s brewing facility and tasting room in Arcata, and taproom in Myrtletown/Eureka. On average, Redwood Curtain Brewing Company produces about 1,950 barrels of handcrafted artisan ales per year, with 24 beers on tap year round.
We trust that our craft beer and brewing techniques convey our philosophies concerning family, friends, community, education, and living life to its fullest.
We are devoted to brewing multi-dimensional hand crafted ales and lagers for beer lovers of all types.
We do not serve food, but ENCOURAGE customer's to BRING IN FOOD.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Redwood Curtain Brewing Company - Eureka offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (707) 269-7143.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.