RayLen Vineyards & Winery
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
My experience here was absolutely amazing! We had the pleasure of being served by Nicole, and she was super amazing and helpful. Will definitely be going back and referring.
Clean tasting room and very clean rest room. Friendly staff. Lots of room outside.
Raylen is our favorite winery in our area. We take friends and family there whenever they visit. Always a good experience.
Good time. We liked their white wines more than the reds, but our server was knowledgeable and interesting. Hard to know if a reservation is really required, but they seemed to manage the numbers in the tasting room pretty well
Wonderful staff and service, always give personal, professional service.
Not a restaurant. No food was served. A very nice winery.
RayLen Vineyards & Winery offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (336) 998-3100.
RayLen Vineyards & Winery is rated 4.8 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
RayLen Vineyards & Winery does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://shop.raylenvineyards.com/product/eGift-Card.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.