Rare Meat Restaurant
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
Great food, meat cooked to perfection. Local wine options were tasty. Staff were friendly and welcoming.
Delicious steak, cooked to perfection. The house wine was also lovely!
I came here while on holidays in Greece, it was a bit of a walk from our hotel but well worth it. The food was amazing, I had the Black Angus Burger and my partner had the Chicken Burger. Both were lovely and would highly reccomend a visit to this restaraunt.
Such an amazing restaurant! The food was delicious and the host was knowledgeable and kind. I can’t recommend enough.
The food was amazing, from the tzatziki to the steaks and the lamb dishes. Away from the hustle and bustle of the other restaurants it served as a nice change.
The personal service was outstanding and it was the best meal we had on the island!
Best ribeye steak of last ten years, cooked PERFECTLY.
Wonderful host and service.
Great experience the food was excellent. The owner was more than willing to assist with any issues. Best place to enjoy a ribeye in Santorini.
Rare Meat Restaurant offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 2286 022667.
Rare Meat Restaurant is rated 4.6 stars by 8 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.