The restaurant offers an impressive spread of progressive and classic fine North Indian/Punjabi fare as well as a selection of unique signature beverages. This cuisine has a long-standing tradition, and is famous for very rich, buttery and uniquely flavoured dishes. Punjab Grill’s talented chefs give its unique dishes a modern interpretation and a contemporary twist, both in flavour and presentation.
The uniquely designed interior caters to different types of diners and occasions. The restaurant is fully equipped with exquisitely decorated open and private dining areas, lounge and bar seating.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Very nice evening with our dinner outside.
To be honest, Punjab Grill was not our first choice for a dinner night outside. We ended up there only because Tamba didn't have any reservations for the night. However, we were really happy with the food, service and overall ambience of the restaurant. The tikka trio was probably our favorite of the lot as the meat was super tender and delicious. The arwi Ka saalan was also wonderful nd it was wonderful to see something as unassuming as Arwi could be made so appetizing. Our waiter was incredibly kind and
Sublime all round - signature lamb chops unreal. Highly recommended.
Punjab Grill does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. Punjab Grill also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 02 449 9839.
Punjab Grill is rated 4.5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.