£26 to £40
Located in the busy seaside town of Bude, Potters is owned and run by Chef Oly Clarke and wife Nikki. At Potters we showcase fresh, local produce – always seasonal and carefully sourced. Our doors open early every morning for breakfast and brunch, before transforming into a refined and relaxed dining experience in the evening. Our goal is to serve exceptional food and drinks, and deliver a unique experience. We always go that extra mile to put smiles on faces.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Be the first to review this restaurant
At present, Potters has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.