Portobello Ristorante Burnaby
Romantic and cozy, Portobello ristorante attracts all kinds of diners. They come for the candle-lit tables, comfortable chairs, and intimate ambiance that compliments the menu inspired by southern Italy. Owner and locally-renowned chef 'Pino' Milano creates dishes using fresh, quality ingredients that arouse taste buds and will satisfy any appetite.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Amazing food and service. I felt comfortable and safe with the COVID protocols and will be coming back to try more of their amazing menu!
Food and service was great and had excellent COVID protocols in place.
Wow! Looking forward to returning to this restaurant. They don’t cheap out on portion sizes like a lot of other Italian restaurants. The food is tasty and looks good. The wait staff are friendly and attentive. Lots of parking available. Very cozy place. Bravo!
Appies were good and hot. Pasta with clams was tasty. Need more bread to dip into the sauce at the end!
The food and service were top notch. Would definitely go back. Great place for special occasions.
Portobello Ristorante Burnaby offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (604) 734-0697.
Portobello Ristorante Burnaby is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.