Pimento Jamaican Kitchen & Rumbar
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
To celebrate Kamala's Jamaican heritage, we visited this taste of Jamaica! The people were welcoming and friendly (and Covid-ready (?)). We sat in the patio, which we imagined is rocking when there's live music. We enjoyed the food and the rum drinks!! Looking forward to returning. Thank you!🇯🇲
Pimento staff made the evening a very enjoyable experience. The food was delicious and abundant. The background music created the perfect ambience.
Recently updated decor in the bar area. Not the same Jamaican feel as before. Cute. Just different. Have new updated online ordering system. Doesn't give you descriptions of food so if you've never eaten there could be a problem. Also do not have the option to customize order. Drink menu online is slim and still need to order through server. Loved the music but was a tad loud for conversation (7pm) so felt more clubbish while eating. Still a favorite of my kid and I.
Food wasn’t good at all
Pimento Jamaican Kitchen & Rumbar offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (612) 345-5637.
Pimento Jamaican Kitchen & Rumbar is rated 4.3 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.