Piano Bar im Excelsior Hotel Ernst
€31 to €50
Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service
The traditional British Afternoon Tea at the Excelsior Hotel Ernst is accompanied by live piano music. Scones with clotted cream and jam, small sandwiches and sweet delicacies by Executive Pastry Chef Fabian Scheithe are arranged on étagères. A wide range of teas is available to pair with the Afternoon Tea. The Afternoon Tea takes place in the winter garden or in the lobby lounge with view of the Cathedral. At the Piano Brunch in the Excelsior Hotel Ernst, guests are pampered with Sunday roast, oysters and exquisite cheeses while listening to live piano music. The Brunch is complemented by theme-related specialties and the Excelsior Hotel Ernst pâtisserie offers alternating sweet delicacies. Brunch takes place in the Gobelin Hall or the Blue Salon. In the mahogany-paneled Piano Bar, bar manager Matthias Allgaier creates classic cocktails and contemporary interpretations.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the first to review this restaurant
At present, Piano Bar im Excelsior Hotel Ernst has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.