Pentahotel - Inverness
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
A really lovely meal - delicious food and great service.
Fantastic food - large portion sizes. Friendly and efficient service in funky surroundings.
Nice clean restaurant with friendly staff who followed COVID great.
Food was also very good value and a perfect portion on of food and so could not fault most of
One small thing was just the steamed veg was a little raw still and could have been done with being a little longer steamed but still very good.
The dessert 100% made up for that small problem :)
Food was surprisingly very good and service was good
Wouldn’t recommend this place. Tables surrounding us still had half eaten meals on them even when we left. Pizzas were definitely not made in house, were clearly frozen. Staff were run off their feet dealing with multiple things at once, however they tried their best to accommodate us and were very pleasant. Drinks and cutlery came after starter and had to send chips back because they were cold. Wouldn’t come here to enjoy a nice meal again
Pentahotel - Inverness is rated 3.8 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.