Bring the restaurant to you. Order and pay for food directly on OpenTable.
Opa! - Los Altos
Our menu includes traditional Greek dishes, such as, moussaka, gyros, souvlaki and baklava.
From the bar, enjoy a glass of wine or one of our signature cocktails including The Grand Opa! Sangria, The Opa!tini or The Argonaut.
We look forward to serving you at Opa!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Service is slow, but the food is good. The Tsaziki is delicious, as are the spanakopita and the souvlakia.
However they did not have enough heaters for outside
It was chilly
Heard menu had been redone so we wanted to visit again. Much improved variety and great food quality. Everything was very tasty. Will be back
Great quick lunch on the patio. Good food and value.
In the parking lot- freezing... was not offered the option to dine inside
Great Food! Love other Opa restaurants. Was weirdly quiet due to pandemic. We ate inside. Servers were kind of rude and very stern about rules.
Opa! - Los Altos does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. Opa! - Los Altos also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (650) 209-5340.
Opa! - Los Altos is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Opa! - Los Altos does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://opaauthenticgreek.cardfoundry.com/giftcards.php.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.