One Thirty Three Bar + Bites
Located in the formerly known Griff’s building on the corner of 2nd and W Liberty St., One Thirty Three is Downtown Louisville’s newest upscale dining destination with a local flare. From the handcrafted, locally-sourced menu to the large, bourbon-centric bar selection, One Thirty Three offers a unique dining experience for both locals and tourists alike.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The restaurant was CLOSED and should NOT have been taking Open Table Reservations. It was a busy Saturday night (Valentine’s Day weekend). You can imagine how unfortunate this was.
We made a reservation on open table for New Year’s Eve and when we arrived the restaurant was closed. The restaurant did not indicate that it was closed on the website and I received a confirmation of our reservation.
One Thirty Three Bar + Bites offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (502) 888-1515.
One Thirty Three Bar + Bites is rated 1 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.