Oceanfront Mother's Day Brunch at Condado Vanderbilt
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
Unfortunately this brunch was not worth the price and the advertisement were quite misleading. For $78 per person I believe I saw unlimited champagne and a buffet. What we got were very limited food options (think cold cooked salmon, turkey & gravy, gnocchi, omelet and charcuterie, plus oysters and salmon) and 1 glass of free champagne for mother’s only. Also claimed to be oceanfront when actually it was in a ballroom with the ocean outside. Service was great but everything else was pretty disappointing. Really wish I could write in to get a refund. Paying $245 for 2 people with limited food options is ridiculous.
Took a long time and multiple asks to get water and champagne when we first sat down. Gorgeous atmosphere and good food.
Very good presentation and organization
Food was very good. They were understaffed, needed more training and at some point overwhelmed.
Oceanfront Mother's Day Brunch at Condado Vanderbilt is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.