$31 to $50
Voted Best of Rhode Island's Best Neighborhood Bar, O’Brien’s Pub is located in the fifth ward district of Newport, Rhode Island and has been operated continuously since 1945. Our current operation was established in 1979 and has continued to be a local favorite among Newport residents and tourists alike. Whether you're coming for a cold beer, a Reuben or a lobster roll, O'Brien's Pub is the perfect place for you. Our menu accommodates diners of all ages and appetites, and our drink selection includes some O'Brien's Pub specialties like our classic Mudslide, Electric Lemonade and Captain Crunch!
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the first to review this restaurantWrite a review
At present, O'Brien's Pub has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
O'Brien's Pub offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (401) 849-6623.