- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Sushi was some of the best and most unique I’ve had in Chicago. BYOB also a plus.
Such an awesome spot! It’s BYOB, amazing food, cheap prices. Highly recommend
Enjoyed everything about this restaurant. Service, food and ambiance. 5 stars all around.
It’s a very nice place and the food was really good. I highly recommend it.
The sushi was fantastic and the service was impeccable! I’ll be back!
I came here for a solo dinner and I am in love!! Sushi was SO flavorful! I am an absolute sushi lover and this is now the home of my favorite rolls— the Zesty Islander and Orchard Vegetable Roll… WOW! Plating was beautiful, ambiance perfect and service on point! BYOB and the store next door has great options for pairing! I will most definitely be back and will tell everyone about Nuki!
Nuki Sushi offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (312) 285-2481.
Nuki Sushi is rated 4.9 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.