No.9 The Balcony
We can do fully catered lunch or dinner for 6 to 30 guests or Parties/Weddings for 50 to 80 guests.
If you fancy something a bit different in head chef Oliver wood can do a cookery demonstration or cookery class at home for groups or individuals.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Delicious food & lovely service. Would definitely recommend.
We had a fantastic evening at The Balcony. The food was really good - the best felafel I think I've ever tasted and a great formula of sharing plates, so you could try a variety of things.
I'll be booking again...
Can’t wait to go back with friends, absolutely phenomenal meal!
Short staff meant very slow service and the food was fairly bland. Disappointed after good recommendations. Not a good atmosphere.
Outstanding food. Second time was just as great as the first, will be back again soon!
Menu didnt match the website.
Also it think it would highly benefit from a simpler menu.
I am not a fuzzy eater but most of the menu misses the mark.
No.9 The Balcony is rated 4.1 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.