- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Great old-fashioned neighborhood tavern serving delicious bar food, Weekend brunch with bottomless mimosas and jazz.....nice place to relax on weekends.Would highi recommend Neir,s Tavern.
Always glad to support local business, especially the historical ones, like Neirs. We had the added bonus of a great staff, good drinks and delicious food.
Always a great time at Neirs. Always friendly staff and drinks are amazing.
Overall it was great. Glad we were able to get an order of corned beef and cabbage to go at a little before 5 - how does a restaurant that just started serving food at 2 pm on St. Patrick's Day run out of corned beef (!)?. The only complaint we had was that my husband and I both ordered our burger medium well, and were served burgers that were medium rare. Next time we'll order them well done and see what we end up with. Still good though.
We just wanted an evening out and decided to do something locally, choose Neir,s Tavern.The service,food ambience was amazing.... would highly recommend Neir,s.
Neir's Tavern offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (718) 296-0600.
Neir's Tavern is rated 4.9 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.