- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The patio setup is cute and the food is worth the trip.
We booked our reservation for 12:30 on a Saturday where they were supposed to be open at 11:00 only to show up finding the door locked, the
Lights off and no visible sign of staff other than one car in the parking lot.
They were overbooked by open table and were short a cook. Unfortunately they did not reveal this until we were seated and part way through our meal. Our reservation was for 6:30, we were not seated until 7:15. We chose to wait because it was a busy valentines Sunday and there were no other restaurants with available seating and we had nothing else to do.
The worst part was not even being acknowledged for 40 of the 45 minutes that we stood at the front door. A simple hello and explanation that things were running slow would have gone a long way. There was also a couple taking up a table that was friends of the server. They could have opened up that table instead of allowing their friends to take up a table for two and constantly keeping them in drinks and food.
Unfortunately just really poor communication and service.
Once we were seated the service was great and the food was good.
It was great!!!
N9NA does offer delivery in partnership with Skip The Dishes. N9NA also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (403) 263-6355.
N9NA is rated 3.8 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.