- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Not a great experience. Since when is it ok to allow patrons to play their own music in a sit-down, upscale restaurant??? Absolutely tacky and undignified. I kept thinking Sheraton would be so embarrassed if they knew this was taking place at one of their hotel's restaurants.
Bad experience right from the start. Will not return or recommend this restaurant to my friends
overbooked due to symphony concert and closed before our reservation time ... will not go back
MVP.pub offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (413) 263-2926.
MVP.pub is rated 2.7 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.