For those special occasions, Morton’s The Steakhouse offers luxuriously appointed private dining rooms and group dining accommodations. Our expert staff is dedicated to helping you plan the perfect event – whether it’s a business meeting or a birthday celebration.View Private Dining Details
The service was okay, the ambience was okay,the food was horrible!!!The waiter was okay although we were a little jealous of the table next to us cause their waiter was amazing!!!
I ordered red sangria. Sangria is brandy and wine and fruit ,NONE OF THESE INGREDIENTS WERE USED!!! It was a spritzer!! I did send back the drink and requested a new one.
I had the mixed grill salmon and shrimp . It had no flavor !! My husband had the ny strip steak with broccoli.
I think because everything was supersized it was overwhelming too.
We shared the lobster mac and cheese which I did mention to to the manager I did not like. the pasta was hard and cooking it at such a high temp the cheese just separated so it was under cooker pasta,chucks of lobster which should have been chopped up and oily cheese .
I took 90% of my meal home.
Definitely not worth the money.We actually left there and walk across the street to the Cheese cake factory for dessert.
Always consistently great food. Staff expertly trained. Kudos to bartenders and managment
It was amazing. I was greeted from the time I walked in the door. Hospitality was excellent! I felt like royalty
Went for the second time, and Morton's did not disappoint. The service was great, which is a bonus considering it was Valentine's Day. We had a drink at the bar while we were waiting for our table and the bartender was very friendly. Our server was also attentive. Will definitely go back!
The food is solid all the way around. The staff is very professional and well trained. The decor is very dated in my opinion which detracts from the experience. I would likely go to other steakhouses in the Philadelphia area over Morton’s. There’s nothing that separates them from anyone else and the quality of the food is not enough to put them over the top of the competition.
The food was amazing, I would recommend this restaurant to everybody!!!
Had a wonderful meal and excellent service. First time at Morton's and I was pleased.
Been to Morton's in many cities. This one was not outstanding. Sat a long time at the table before we we're even greeted. Service was lacking. Steak was not as tender as it should have been. Sides were cold and not flavorful. Not inedible but not worth the money
Excellent service and food as always. Favorite steak house in Philly.
1. Brought my daughter red not white wine.
2. Caesar Salad was overdressed and limp.
3. Grilled Oysters had huge globs of butter and tasted awful.
4. Escgarot were tiny and had very little flavor.
5. Brought my husband the wrong entree
6. When asked about our onion rings, server said they were coming right up.
Clearly they had never been ordered as it took quite a while to get them.
7. Ordered my steak medium rare, it was under cooked.
8. Server brought the wrong side.
9. Ordered two bottles of wine. Server brought the wrong (and more $) two bottles.
9. Waitress led us to believe that we were being "comp'd" for my husband's entree, when in fact she just had corrected the bill with the price for the entree my husband had actually ordered. Nothing was comp'd.
10. Paid $900 including tax and tip and had a horrible experience.
We will never go back.