This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Monello lives up to its sibling's reputation as Best Italian restaurant in San Diego.
From the 800 LB of fresh pasta handcrafted every week, Monello displays up to 27 different recipes of pasta.
Mediterranean style seafood is served along with gourmet pizza.
Monello delivers Pasta & Risotto tossed in the Parmigiano cheese wheel tableside.
Unique Italian-style brunch is served on weekends.
Voted Best Happy Hour 2016, Monello's Milanese Aperitivo offers small plates on the house with drinks every night.
UNABLE TO FIND A TABLE? CHECK OUT OUR BROTHER RESTAURANT BENCOTTO NEXT DOOR
Get it delivered
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
mildly spicy lobster bisque, sauteed scallops
Seated outside per COVID dining guidelines, which was nice on a summer weekend afternoon in little Italy! Our table was on a sloped sidewalk though, so a bit uncomfortable and precarious for our food and drinks. Otherwise, the meal was delicious and the servers took care to keep everything clean and sanitary.
The server seemed rushed. Only stopped by our table to take our drink and food order and that was it. :(