Monarch Casino Black Hawk - The Buffet
$31 to $50
Due to state and local restrictions, buffet service has changed. The Buffet is excited to be back with our traditional favorites, along with a all new options, including live made to order action stations, sweets station, expanded Asian cuisine, and much more. The health and safety of our guests and team members is our first priority. In effort to provide our guests with a great experience while ensuring that our health, safety and sanitizing measures are maintained, The Buffet with be practicing social distancing in line and at the food stations, mask are required at all times except while actively eating or drinking, there will also be a limit on dining to 1.5 hours per party. The Buffet is open to guests for lunch and dinner service. Seating will be limited with a 8 guest max per table.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the first to review this restaurant
At present, Monarch Casino Black Hawk - The Buffet has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.