We also specialize in homemade pasta, seafood, veal, and chops. Our gourmet deli will cater to any corporate event to an intimate private party at your home. The restaurant can hold up to 100 people which is also perfect for corporate functions or family events.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Mozzarella with a Prosciutto Spicy Vodka Sauce
Ricotta Cheese, Basil and Parm
Excellent food excellent service everything was right on
Good food and great service
We were so happy that Michael’s re-opened after the pandemic! The two young men that waited on us were very pleasant and worked hard so that we could enjoy our meal. The thinny- thin pizza is still amazing.
Thank you! You are back in our rotation of restaurants and we plan to see you very soon!
Date night with my wife
Great BYOB good food good service good atmosphere what more could u ask for.
One the best meals I have ever had
Pizza’s are great love the meatballs had the meatball parm will be making it a regular stop! BANG !!!
Everything was awesome
Michael's Pastaria offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (973) 661-5252.
Michael's Pastaria is rated 4.8 stars by 9 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.