AUTHENTIC ASIAN CUISINE!
Located inside Rivers Casino Philadelphia. At Mian, each dish is made to order using fresh ingredients blended with authentic preparations, including thick, rich broths, vegetable, seafood, beef, and chicken. You’ll find everything from traditional noodle soups to fried rice, sauteed snow pea leaves to clams, and spring rolls.
Fully immerse yourself in a variety of flavor while enjoying a quick meal in a social setting!
Must be over 21 to visit.
*No alcoholic beverages served after 10pm*
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Seated immediately, waitress took order n served food fast....food was good, waitress made sure I had my drink everything I was low...clean place...
The casino would not let us in due to my daughter not being 21.
This should have been prevalent into the listing. We traveled to Mian on purpose.
A good place to grab a bite if you’re in the casino, but not a place that I would go out of my way for.
Food was okay. Your meals only include white rice in order to choose fried rice you must order a full rice meal.
Mian offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (215) 717-3990.
Mian is rated 4.4 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.