MIA Beer Company
For groups of 10 or more, please contact the brewery to book reservation.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Alex’s service was exceptional. Beer and food were on point & delivered quickly. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game on the big screen was a nice bonus. Carlos the taproom manager was on top of the staff and had everything under control. Only downside was the air conditioning. Overall, great crowd and great time!
Good beer, good food and good ambience! Will definitely return. Highly recommend
I thought it would be more hip. It was dead. A few stragglers. The appetizers were great. The beers are good, if you like fruity types.
Great place to meet friends in central MD County. The manager, Eddie, is super friendly and accommodating to guests.
We had a great time! Food and drinks were excellent but our waitress and service staff made the experience incredible! Thank you!!
It was a great atmosphere with great beer selections and great food choices.
We ate the burgers and they were really good
Great beer, great atmosphere, decent bar food. I'll be back
You can order delivery directly from MIA Beer Company using the Order Online button. MIA Beer Company also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (786) 801-1721.
MIA Beer Company is rated 4.7 stars by 9 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.