This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
For a quiet, romantic dining experience we recommend a week night reservation.The small mansion rooms fill up on the weekends, making for a more lively dining experience.
Our dress code is "proper casual/casual dressy." Gentlemen, we respectfully ask that you cover up your arms (no tank tops). And ladies, we ask that the majority of your midriff is covered (no bandeaux’s). We ask that everyone remove their baseball hats when dining inside the mansion.
Book your next event with us
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Meson Sabika offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (630) 983-3000 ext. 2.
Meson Sabika is rated 4.8 stars by 7465 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.