Memories of India II
Memories of India II in Lake Mary serves authentic dishes from each of the states in the country. Each dish is freshly prepared for lunch and dinner and served in a comfortable atmosphere that's perfect for the entire family, date night or a business lunch.
Guests at Memories of India II can start off with vegetable samosas, onion bhajia, aloo papri chat and many others. The children's menu includes favorites like chicken nuggets and fries, cheese sticks and fish fingers. For the adults, Memories of India II serves a variety of entrée options, including shakahari, murgh laziz, lamb specialties, kabob rolls and tandoori namoone dishes.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
We used to love to go here for Sunday brunch but they just decided out of the blue to stop offering champagne. The food is very good but not really worth the price without the champagne. I wish they would have just charged a few dollars more if you want champagne instead of stopping it altogether. We won't be back unless Phillip changes his mind about this.
Memories of India II does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Memories of India II also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (407) 804-0921.
Memories of India II is rated 4 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.