Mario's Restaurant & Bar
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We had not been to Mario's in a few years. We enjoyed it. The food was very good. I had lasagna and my wife had egg plant parmagiana. The drinks were big and well made at the bar.
The service was terrible. The restaurant was not busy yet 15 minutes after being seated I had to look for a server. The server I found checked with the front and returned to the table to take our order. We ordered drinks and food and did not receive the drinks for another 15 minutes. During that 30 minute period another table in our room was not visited by their server (different server). After we ate our dinner (the food was decent), we paid the bill and afterwards we were offered free dessert due to the wait. I asked how many desserts were being offered and I was told one, for a table of 4. We declined the offer and will not be returning.
You can order delivery directly from Mario's Restaurant & Bar using the Order Online button. Mario's Restaurant & Bar also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (631) 751-8840.
Mario's Restaurant & Bar is rated 3.5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.