Lupo's Italian Steakhouse
Lupo's delivers the finest steaks, seafood and Italian cuisine in a casual, innovative upbeat setting.
Established in 2007 by William Bacigalupo and his wife Tracy.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Almost immediately seated for reservations, service/server was excellent. Food was delicious, only down was one guest ordered bone in steak - no bone. Taste, temperature and atmosphere outstanding.
Excellent food & service.
We are hoping you do not change your menu with your new owners.
Nice place for date night! Limited following of Covid mask requirements.
Lupo's Italian Steakhouse offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (731) 287-0088.
Lupo's Italian Steakhouse is rated 4.8 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.