This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar - New Orleans
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Loved this place! We were greeted right away and taken to a cute high top table. The staff took great care of us and the food was amazing.
Nice location, great service, good food, great price!
Our server was wonderful!! We went two days in a row! So happy that Lucy’s is open!!
There was a problem w/ the reservation. It did not show up at the restaurant and when I tried to look on my phone it appeared the reservation was for Thursday?! Even though I had an email from you Friday morning and my page showed it was for Friday...very confusing...luckily the restaurant was able to accommodate us...it was for my best friends Birthday.
Well the restaurant was closed - not sure why I was able to make a reservation for a closed business in the first place.
Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar - New Orleans does offer delivery in partnership with Toast. Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar - New Orleans also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (504) 523-8995.
Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar - New Orleans is rated 4.3 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.