Liberty Call Distilling Kitchen
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The food was outstanding - very gourmet for a smallish casual restaurant. I am not a whiskey drinker normally, but had the Old Fashioned (the one whiskey drink I like) and it was delicious. Service was excellent. I hope they do well!
Great place. Great staff fun!! I would recommend it to everyone.
Try the chicken sandwich and the fried rice! I'll be back for both.
Food and service was excellent!!!
We booked a reservation for their Valentine Day special, and it was very much worth it. The food was delicious, and the service was awesome. There was a soccer game on in the background, but that did not take too much away from the overall experience. The desert course was amazing (chocolate-dipped strawberries with a bourbon injection). I would recommend this place for special occasions where they have such a menu, but will also stop in to try out some of their other cocktails.
You can order delivery directly from Liberty Call Distilling Kitchen using the Order Online button. Liberty Call Distilling Kitchen also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (619) 432-1848.
Liberty Call Distilling Kitchen is rated 4.6 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.