LENA - Greenwich Village
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
The restaurant accepted our reservation but was closed when we arrived. Extremely annoying.
Great for my friends and me! Covid safe with a very cute bubble and delicious food and amazing staff!
The restaurant wasn’t open and we hadn’t gotten a notice from them that they were closed
I took my girlfriend out for our 1 year anniversary. I booked a reservation at the Greenwich village Lena, only to arrive and find the place closed. Not sure why they were closed or why OpenTable let me place a reservation to a not open restaurant. OpenTable sucks for that.
So we called up the LES Lena and they were way cool. Nice guys working, delicious food, wonderful atmosphere. Eldridge location all the way.
They let me book the reservation, and then were closed. Maybe stop allowing reservations at 10am for next time!
The food was superb!!! Service was abysmal. I felt bad for our server. She was the only one for the whole restaurant! 2 of us got our food, one halfway through the meal and our 4th got his when we were finished eating. Also, right in street its loud with the traffic. All in all I would still return because the food was so good.
LENA - Greenwich Village is rated 4.3 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.