Larkin's on the River
Larkin’s on the River at the Peace Center is situated in the heart of downtown Greenville, along the banks of the Reedy River, in the old Gower Coach Factory. This is the only building remaining of the original eleven dating back to Civil War. With beautiful preserved exposed brick walls and open ceilings, the history of the building serves as the perfect backdrop to the modern and hip atmosphere Larkin’s on the River offers.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Jumbo lump crab, roasted corn and pepper relish, old bay popcorn, remoulade
Valentine's Day Special Menus & More
Join us for an intimate evening at Larkin's and enjoy a Pre-Fixe menu with options for $99++
You can order delivery directly from Larkin's on the River using the Order Online button. Larkin's on the River also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (864) 467-9777.
Larkin's on the River is rated 4.6 stars by 3468 OpenTable diners.
Larkin's on the River does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://www.larkinsontheriver.com/gift-cards.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.